Sunday, July 15, 2018

A Story About My Sister


By Alex Schaeffer


My name is Jack Bottler. I have a little sister named Sarah. We are vegetarians. One day, our parents died. So we were taken care of by our Auntie and Uncle. And then one day I lost my sister. I checked the whole garden but I forget to check one risky spot – a bush of animals! I looked there but there was no sign of my sister. After a few weeks, I saw bare feet hanging from the trees. It might be my sister. I knew how to climb so I climbed up the tree.

“Help me down,“ my sister said. I put her on my back and I went down the tree. And then she told me why she was lost, because she wanted pet deer. Then one day there was a deer attracted to our house. And she got what she wanted – a pet deer. And I got what I wanted, a stray kitten. And she was wearing a beautiful dress. And then our Auntie and Uncle got a pet lizard. And then we lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment